Describe a place you visited that has been affected by pollution.
Sample 1 (pollution in Ludhiana City)
Well, I belong to the Punjab state of India. There are many places which are affected by pollution such as cities, rivers, and so on. Here I would like to talk about a city named Ludhiana. This is one district of Punjab state. It is in a polluted city.
The first and foremost reason is that Ludhiana is an industrial City. There are a number of factories available such as cloth factory, poly factory, and so on. These factories produce waste material and throw it in open space in Ludhiana city.
Apart from it, the population of this city is more than other cities in Punjab. Many people come there for employment because the industrial area of Ludhiana city provides them jobs.
Moreover, the municipal corporation of Ludhiana city is too lazy. Authorities don’t do anything to clean their City. In fact, authorities do not punish those people who throw waste on roads or on other places.
All in all, it is a polluted place which I visit usually. I believe that the government and individuals have to take steps to keep their city clean and green.
1. Why people throw waste material on roads?
2. How can the government encourage people to keep their City clean??
3. What do you think it is a good idea or bad idea to Establish limited factories in a city??
4. Whenever you visit this place, do you throw litter On-Road??
Similar cue cards
1. Describe a problem that you face in your city.
2. Describe pollution that causes a great problem in your city.
3. Describe a city you know that has air pollution.
4. Describe something you would like to change in your city.
5. Describe a law you would like to introduce in your community.
6. Describe something irritating in your community.
7. Describe a change that has happened to the place you live in.
Follow Us on pinterest ielts_fever