Write a Letter to The Manager of The Lost and Found Department of The Railway Regarding the Luggage You Accidentally Left on The Train. in Your Letter
- Give the details of your train trip.
- Describe the luggage you left on the train.
- Say what actions you want him/her to take.
I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to inform you that I accidentally left my luggage on a train during my recent trip to the railway. I hope to retrieve my belongings as soon as possible, and I am contacting your department for assistance.
I took the train on the morning of 14-2-2023 from FerozPur to Delhi, and I believe I left my luggage on the train when I disembarked. The details of my luggage are as follows:
- Description: A hard-shell, black trolley bag with a silver lock.
- Size: Approximately 22 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 10 inches in height.
- Weight: Approximately 6 kg.
- Brand: American Tourister.
- Unique features: The bag has a white sticker with my name, address, and phone number written on it.
The contents of the luggage are of great personal value to me, and I would be highly grateful if you could assist me in retrieving it. I have already reported the lost luggage to the station personnel in Delhi, and I have been informed that it might be in the care of your department.
I want to request that you take the necessary actions to locate my luggage and return it to me as soon as possible. I am willing to provide any additional information or documentation that may be required, and I would be happy to arrange for the retrieval of the luggage in person or through a courier service.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance in this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.